Thursday, October 13, 2011

Saving Tips: Why I Choose Umobile

I am a designer and also a computer and gadget lover. I work a lots in computer design and build scope.Internet is really important in my life....I mean fastest internet. Already married with sweet girl that really not same hobby as me. That's life hahaha....

In office, my sweet home and my parents house I'll already get a high speed internet connection. In weekday i spend at least 5 hours in office and 10 hours at least at my home(per day). Because I'll already married i don't sms a lot(only use Whatsapp to sms with my wife and few friend). I just sms to certain people and to my client as well. I also not a "heavy duty" call person .Average in one day  i only use about 10-15minute to make a call.



But like other people nowadays Facebook, twitter, read blog and browsing immediately the hottest topic in my country and the universe is one of my interest. I use it a lot when driving, walking, lepak at mamak stall and so on....

So i know that i need to find service provider that can give me the coverage of internet and at the same time give me the cheapest price. Since 65% of my life already covered by high speed internet connection so i only need to cover at least 25% more. I need great value from service provider and they come Umobile package that really suit to me.RM28 for 100 minutes call,30 sms and unlimited internet(actually 500mb only after that will slowdown the download speed to 64kbps-still releven for mobile browsing). With this unique package actually already help me to save a lot. Before i switch to Umobile i'm using the Yellow Telco one(Yellow fat guys that always will follow you) and the amount of my bill is around RM80. That's include RM32 for lite internet package and another balance is for call and sms.

When Umobile already introduce this superb package i just change my postpaid to prepaid...hahaha.....It's quit annoying since i need to buy prepaid when my credit already run out but thanks to Mobile Banking for that so i can buy my top up anytime. The best part is U also covered up the internet connection along Peninsular Malaysia and Sabah,Sarawak because they already join up with Celcom network(the largest coverage area in Malaysia-also the expensive one). So that's mean if we outside the U coverage we can roaming to celcom data. It's really great. Now i can save more that RM40 per month....Not really big amount but hey...that's great what??

CHEAPEST, WIDEST, GREAT VALUE PACKAGE.....Yeahhh!!!

This is my personal review and my personal choice base on my life, surrounding and needs. I choose Umobile at this moment and already use it for one years (even their operator is quit lazy to pick up a phone). The nearest competitor is the "Yellow Fat Guys".....

Click this link for more info:
www.u.com.my

2 comments:

  1. i hate you. #internetconnection

    ReplyDelete
  2. i nvr know that we can use data plan outside the umobile coverage area.....hoyooo...its been a years and the best part i found it when i saw people using umobile broadband at port dickson last week....sangat mr dick hahaha....

    ReplyDelete